- Take your card and cash to the register or self-service kiosk.***
- At the register, the cashier will swipe your card and accept your cash.
- At a kiosk, you’ll swipe your card and insert the funds.**
- Get your receipt – and go!
First of all, please remember that only the Primary card is reloadable. The Secondary card can only receive money sent by the Primary card.
You have several methods to load your TransCash Prepaid Debit Card:
Reload your TransCash® Visa and Mastercard Prepaid Debit Cards at MoneyGram
1. Find the MoneyGram locations closest to you on the Visa ReadyLink website: Find A Location
2. Complete the MoneyGram Form Complete the MoneyGram® Express Payment® service Blue Form or pick up the MoneyGram phone.
3. Write your “Receive Code” 7034 Use Receive Code 7034 to load your TransCash Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Debit card.
4. Load your TransCash Card with funds, which will available instantly.
Direct Deposit is also known as Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). It is the transfer of funds from a bank account to an individual’s checking or savings accounts at a participating bank, without the hassle associated with paper checks. Many businesses offer their employees the option of using direct deposit to receive their paychecks. Other online companies use the same method to receive or make payments. Direct Deposits are usually processed faster than regular paper checks. It is convenient, safer and it is part of your monthly fees.
You have several methods to load your TransCash card via Direct Deposit.
ACH transfer, also known as Automatic Clearing House, is used between banks as a secure way to transfer money in the United States. ACH is also used for the purpose of processing Business-to-Business payments, Direct Deposits (wages, tax refund, insurance benefits…), Bank Transfers (not wires) and all types of Electronic Payments.
ACH transfer works like any direct deposit. The only difference is that you are the initiator of the transfer. Once a fund transfer is initiated, the bank or third party company that you are using, will perform an ACH debit of the requested amount from the sender’s account and credit it to your TransCash Visa or MasterCard Prepaid Debit card account. An ACH transfer takes approximately 2 business days to process and to post to your TransCash Prepaid Debit card. ACH is an inexpensive, safe and convenient way to load your card.