Reload your TransCash® Visa® Prepaid Debit Card (Black card only) with Visa ReadyLink
Through the Visa ReadyLink service, you can instantly load additional funds to your Black card at places where you shop every day.
Convenient, reliable, and hassle-free, Visa ReadyLink makes reloading your Black card easier than ever.
- Look for the symbol at participating merchants. It shows that the merchant is able to reload your TransCash Visa Prepaid Debit card through Visa ReadyLink. It is usually placed on the door, kiosk, or register at participating stores, or at all U.S. MoneyGram agent locations.
- Or Find the Visa ReadyLink locations closest to you on the Visa ReadyLink website.
- Follow the loading instructions which are:
- Take your card and cash to the register or self-service kiosk.***
- At the register, the cashier will swipe your card and accept your cash.
- At a kiosk, you'll swipe your card and insert the funds.**
- At U.S. MoneyGram agent locations, your card will not be swiped.
Follow the loading instructions which are to:
- Either - Complete the MoneyGram Blue Form - Use Receive Code 7034.
- Or - Proceed to the MoneyGram Red phone and speak to an agent to start your load.
- Your funds will be available instantly.
- Get your receipt — and go!.
- You'll have immediate access to your funds upon approval by your card provider.
It's that easy!
** Retailer may apply a Visa ReadyLink reload fee. See list of fees for details.
*** Available at participating locations. 7-Eleven® is a registered trademark of 7-Eleven, Inc.