TransCash® Visa® Payroll - Employee Benefits
- Provides a cost-effective alternative to high cost of check cashing services. It simplifies money sharing and can reduce or eliminate fees for money transfers.
- With the TransCash Card, employees can make purchases everywhere Visa is accepted worldwide. It makes paying for purchases, paying bills, and obtaining cash fast, easy, and safe.
Faster Access to Wages
- Cardholders have faster access to their wages - even if they are not at work on payday.
- No waiting for “checks in the mail” scenarios.
- It offers 24/7 access to funds at all ATMs that display the Visa logo.
- Reduces the need to carry large sums of money and protects cardholders from financial loss if their card is lost or stolen.
- Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S. –issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”) and all cardholders funds are insured by the FDIC in accordance with the FDIC’s applicable terms and conditions.
- Reduces bill paying fees and provides for the flexibility to shop or pay bills by phone or online.
- Expands purchasing power for unbanked consumers who are accustomed to a cash-only lifestyle.
No Credit Check
- Typically requires no credit check.
- Subject to USA PATRIOT Act compliance, an OFAC check, and appropriate proof of identity.
Unique Customer Support
- TransCash runs a bilingual Customer Service Center in Los Angeles with English and Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives to establish trust, comfort and friendly access for the cardholders.