TransCash® Visa® General Purpose Prepaid Debit Card
What is It
The TransCash Visa Prepaid Debit Cards are especially designed for everyday consumers.
In the TransCash dual pack, the cardholder receives two TransCash Visa Prepaid Debit Cards: one black, the primary card, and one red, the secondary card. Both cards convey all rights and privileges to use the card anywhere Visa is accepted worldwide.
The primary cardholder keeps the black card and gives the red card to his or her immediate family member.
- The cards works like regular cards.
- Each card has its own routing and account number meaning that the funds in the black card are not accessible by the red cardholder.
- The only difference is that the limit of the prepaid debit card is determined by the amount deposited onto the card.
- The TransCash Visa Prepaid Debit Cards can be used anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted worldwide.
- In order to make purchases, sufficient funds need to be available in the account.
- If the cards are lost or stolen, the account and money remains safe.
- The cards can be easily replaced.
Visa Prepaid Card - "Your Money when you Want it"
- Make purchases everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted worldwide: in-store, online, or by phone.
- Pay bills online, make travel reservations, or buy gas at the pump.
- Eliminate check-cashing trips and enjoy faster access to your money through direct deposit of your paycheck, tax refunds, or other sources of income.
- Get cash at more than 1 million ATMs worldwide.
- No need to carry large amounts of cash.
- Enjoy protection against lost or stolen cards and unauthorized purchases with the Visa Zero Liability** policy.
- Use only what you load on the card.
- Track your spending online for improved budgeting and money management.
Who Can Have a TransCash Card
- Visa Prepaid cards are typically available without a credit check.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You may be asked to provide a US or foreign government-issued ID or social security number.
How it Works
- Purchase the TransCash dual pack of Visa Prepaid Debit Cards online or at a retail location.
- In the TransCash dual pack, you will find two TransCash Visa Prepaid Debit Cards: one Black, the primary card; and one Red, the secondary card.
- The primary cardholder keeps the black card and gives the red card to his or her immediate family member.
- The primary cardholder activates both cards, and load money onto the black card.
- The primary cardholder can then transfer money from the black card to the red card for his/her family member to use.
- The primary cardholder:
- Load cash onto the cards by using Visa ReadyLink locations or through direct deposit.
- The primary and the secondary cardholders can:
Get your TransCash Visa Prepaid Debit Cards Now!
Approval in Minutes, No Credit Check, No Bank Account Required.